Discover The Beauty of Egypt
All you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favorite travel destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an online travel authorization created for folks that wish to visit Egypt for tourism. This system speeds up the application procedure to secure new visas. The tourists can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You can obtain this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only thru a web application. This great new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are some requirements that the holidaymakers should keep in mind in order to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most crucial ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many types of visas, so you have to see if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you can request for an online visa, ensure that you accomplish the online form without having mistakes.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so ensure you have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you obtain the electronic visa you should print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must choose its type. Depending on how you planned your journey, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type enables a 1 month stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When touring with a team, one individual can apply online for all of the tourists, but every one of them ought to complete and sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their young kids.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to get a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you decided to have a number of visits to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and come back as you like. This kind of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you need to apply for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you made a decision to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return when needed.