Canada – A Country of Mystery
The Canadian visa application
Canada is a place that receives around Thirty individuals each year, these folks come from all avenues of life. They either come to visit their loved ones or good friend. Other individuals come for the possibilities provided by the Canadian authorities. For permanent residence, schooling, job permit, or visitor visa one should give a biometric image and fingerprints. Like other visa application, there are requirements and processes that need to be followed and accomplished.
Canadian visa types.
apply for Canadian visa
The Canadian authorities thru its immigration office offers several types of visas, thus one has to have a good understanding of these types of visas and also to what precisely categories are offered. These include:
1. The temporary residence visa – Under the temporary visa there are actually 3 groups that include;
• The tourist visa – this is for foreigners who are trying to tour Canada. It’s a six-month validity visa from the date it’s released.
• The student visa – this gives students from all around the globe to have their studies in Canada. One is requested to get a letter of acceptance given by one of the schools in Canada and provide evidence that they are able to support his or her studies.
• The work permit – for people planning to work in Canada temporary, then this is the kind of visa to pick. However the offer must be approved by the government of Canada.
2. The permanent residence visa – under this visa, the Canadian government presents two classes. That is;
- • The federal skilled worker visa – this is given to the foreign nationals via the Canadian visa application, that reside inside and out Canada. However the assessment of people getting this type of visa is according to working experience, their studies and the familiarity with French and English dialects.
- • The experience visa – people that have worked in Canada briefly qualify for this type of visa. But it’s for people who are competent however don’t meet the language requirements but should have been employed in Canada for 1 year.
The Canadian visa application prerequisites.- apply for Canadian visa
To get the Canadian visa on the internet, one must accomplish these prerequisites. Listed here are the Canadian visa prerequisites.
- I. Should give two passports – sized photos. They have to be less than six months’ old.
- II. Fill up a family form.
- III. Must present authenticated and approved documents
- IV. Give complete itinerary one form.
- V. Should explain the explanation for the visit.
- VI. Offer papers showing employment, property and family connections.
- VII. For individuals going Canada for a business travel and want to get a Canadian visa, they ought to present the following.
- VIII. For training, seminar and official appointments one is necessary to present the following.
• A written document from the employer with stamp signed and specified date, done in the month of application outlining the period of visit and position held at the office.
• The evidence of their monetary maintenance for the expenditures.
• The proof of registration to the meeting
• The official invitation not excluding the job and the full names of the vacationers
- IX. Medical check-up
For those applying with an online platform, they should have the online application method. You should view the IRCC site to prepare themselves with all the necessary data of what’s necessary. Right after the process, one must download and checklist with a form that suits the reason for one’s traveling.
You need to complete the necessary fields in the given electronically and then print. The documents must be availed them to the IRCC. You should also sign the waiver form.
• Their business permit
• Their financial statement such as, income tax, yearly monetary report, bank account statement and also accounting documents.